Blue Sky Appliance Service is the Premier Servicer for Wolf, Sub-Zero, and Cove appliances in the Chicagoland area. This means our technicians are Factory certified and meet Subzeros’ rigorous technical training standards. We depend on passionate and talented people. We strive to improve your skills and give you the tools to gain valuable experiences with an industry leader in Appliance Service. You’ll benefit from our constant dedication to you and our customers. Creating a balance between work and life is important to us. A family atmosphere is at our core, and our Technical Service group is full of high-performing team members who have the passion and enthusiasm to work hard. We live by a code of values; Respect, Integrity, and Customer Focus.
- Install home appliances/equipment
- Accurately diagnose and repair appliances/equipment in the customer’s home
- Provide cost estimates for repairs/installations and collect payment and/or payment information from customers for work performed
- Ensure the efficient use of materials and keep company vehicle and equipment properly serviced
- Complete invoices, daily route sheets, and weekly reports as required
- Perform other duties as needed, which may include cross-training in related positions
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License with a clean record
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Proficiency in navigating tablet-based technology
- The ability to safely lift up to 50 pounds on a repetitive basis, and up to 100 pounds on an occasional basis without assistance, and the physical ability to perform strenuous work under varied circumstances
- Flexible and variable hours (no weekends)
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl, and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Benefits: Benefits package varies by location
We are actively interviewing for this position – Apply today, and our hiring manager will follow up!
Compensation: $20.00 – $42.00 per hour